Abstract submission instructions
- A4 paper, 2cm margins top and bottom; left and right
- Abstract title: CAPITAL LETTERS, bold.
- Abstract authors: First then last names, bold; presenting author underlined.
- Author affiliations: Indicate author affiliations using superscript numbers.
- Abstract body: A single paragraph, 250 words maximum.
- Format: Times Roman 12 point font, single spaced, left justified.
- Submission: Please submit your abstract as a PDF; filename starting with the family name of presenting author (eg: Bennett_K_abstract.pdf ).
- Email it, as a PDF attachment to: email@example.com by 5pm (AEST) 3/2/2017. In the subject line of your email, include “ANGMA-Abstract” please.
- If you only want your abstract to be considered for a poster, please put “_PosterOnly” in your filename title after the author’s name (eg: Bennett_K_PosterOnly.pdf )
- You may be presenting author on up to TWO abstracts.
- Abstracts must be received by email, by 5pm (AEST), 3rd February 2017
An example of a correctly formatted abstract, in pdf format, can be sent to your browser’s download folder click here
To see the example abstract now in a new browser tab: click here
For information on conference registration, please click here