Abstract submission is now closed.
- A4 paper, 2cm margins top and bottom; left and right
- Abstract title: CAPITAL LETTERS, bold.
- Abstract authors: First then last names, bold; presenting author underlined.
- Author affiliations: Indicate author affiliations using superscript numbers.
- Abstract body: A single paragraph, 250 words maximum.
- Format: Times Roman 12 point font, single spaced, left justified.
- Submission: Please submit your abstract as a PDF; filename starting with the family name of presenting author (eg: Bennett_K_abstract.pdf ).
- Email it, as a PDF attachment to: email@example.com by 6pm (AEST) 6/3/2015 (deadline for late-breaking abstracts)
- If you only want your abstract to be considered for a poster, please put “_PosterOnly” in your filename title after the author’s name (eg: Bennett_K_PosterOnly.pdf )
- You may be presenting author on up to TWO abstracts.
- Abstracts must be received by email, by 6pm (AEST), 6th March 2015
An example of a correctly formatted abstract, in pdf format, can be downloaded into your browser’s download folder (click here)
For information on accommodation, please click here
For information on conference registration, please click here